Friday, January 17, 2014

Today is the last day of class and we get to deliver our care packages. We able to sell 14 packages and I recall think the customers liked them. We got different stuffed animals, candy hearts, a fake flower and then a blank card to go with so that they can write their own message to their loved ones. We decided to deliver the package ourselves so that no one would have to leave their offices, they liked that. :-) We met in the class room to put the packages together and once again Patricia does nothing. I asked her if she wanted to help make bows and she said no, so then I told her that she had to do something to help ( in the nicest way possible) and she still said no. I don't know how she expect to make it as a entrepreneur or to even survive if she thinks that everything is going to be handed to her. But that is not my problem, I am just proud of myself for not freaking out like I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment