Sunday, January 12, 2014

We had a guest speaker come into our class and talk to us about his life as an entrepreneur. He made being a entrepreneur seem like it can be a fun experience and not so stressful all the time. One of the things I liked most that our guest speaker mentioned was how many people he works with that help with his business ideas. When other people talk about entrepreneurship they don't always mention all of the help that they have received and in the beginning I felt that I would have to run a business with little or no help at all. I would definitely need to help with the accounting part. And it would be nice to receive some ideas for my business and here about other peoples experience when their own business. One of the most difficult things for me at this point will be trying to come up with ways to make my performing arts studio different form all the others, and there are a lot.

For my entrepreneurial experience I am thankful to have others in my group that are open to new ideas and a are easy to work with. They are creative and hard working girls and it's easy working with because we all have had pretty much that same ideas for our package.

No comments:

Post a Comment